Donabate/Portrane meal deals

Dowager

Donabate/Portrane meal deals

Post by Dowager » 27 Sep 2012, 13:05

Local Eateries of all kinds should post their weekly/daily deals on this site and as i posted on a previous thread.[new website].They could reward customers who mention www.Donabate/Portrane.net with a discount/entry into a weekly/monthly draw/free coffee top up/glass of wine top up/biscuits with coffee/tea/extra scoop of chips with takeaway/if they spend more than a specific amount or their bill is estimated to reach a specific amount or give a discount voucher to use upon a return visit to their eatery.The Boomerang effect !Existing and new customer loyalty keeps the tills clinking and doors opening each morning for business.That extra mile with a kind helpfull smile and a thank you for choosing the eatery for their meal today/tonight.!Customer Service with a smile!Hospitality at it's best!

Dowager

Re: Donabate/Portrane meal deals

Post by Dowager » 14 Oct 2012, 20:15

I see The Waterside have started the ball rolling with their Kids go free offer on a Sunday at their Carvery.one child per adult.There was a enticing advertisement in this weeks North county leader.See the paper for details.
They also have a grand size advertisement bill board at the turn for Donabate for their restaurant,
Maybe they should also advertise on this section of this site.
Now i wonder are their any other eateries in the penninsula that would like to follow their example?

The more that participate and promote the more the tills will be clinking!!

Bill_Lumbergh
Site Admin

Post by Bill_Lumbergh » 18 Oct 2012, 08:17

Pfff the flyer I got yesterday for the carvery said kids go free when 2 adults buy two courses each!

Dowager

Post by Dowager » 18 Oct 2012, 10:26

Hi Bill,
I have the north county leader in my hand this minute.Paper dated 9th october 2012.

It states 'kids go FREE' SUNDAY CARVERY SPECIAL'

T @c apply,one child per adult ordering two courses ,free meal from kid's menu.

Hope that clarifies matter for the add in paper dated 9th october 2012

I understood from above that a adult must order a 2 course meal in order to avail of the offer for one child to have free meal from the kid's menu..eg,soup and main course or main course and dessert.[2 courses]

Maybe they have got their wires crossed or their is a advertisement error on the mail shot or the leader.Either way they need to clarify and honour whichever is to the advantage of the customer!

I notice their is no time limit for offer.

There is nothing as bad as sending mixed messages out to the Public.I noticed recently another establishment in the area had an inaccurate phone no for customers to contact to arrange a booking and to mention the meal deal advertisement when booking.Even though it was a expensive add,their was no method to book on line even though it was a meal deal website and the phone no was inaccurate.
May be they should consider using this Donabate/portrane section to advertise meal deals at no cost to the owner.
I hope a few put on offers through this site between now and christmas.!
Bill_Lumbergh wrote:Pfff the flyer I got yesterday for the carvery said kids go free when 2 adults buy two courses each!