The role will suit someone returning to the work-force or someone starting their career who’d like to get to know the Travel Industry or to gain experience in Sales, Administration & Operations.
It'll suit an enthusiastic individual, who has the flexibility to work well within a team and is also capable of working on their own initiative.
What you will be doing:
- contacting airlines, booking flights & making flight requests
- processing customer bookings & payments
- requesting & confirming travel services such as flights & excursions
- creating, processing & issuing travel documents
- answering phone calls & assisting clients to book on to tours
- taking responsibility for incoming & outgoing mail and deliveries
- putting services onto our internal travel system
- general administration duties as required
- strong administration skills
- competent working knowledge Microsoft Office
- good organisational & time management skills
- attention to detail & high level of accuracy
- good communication skills
- positive attitude & large dollop of common sense!
- based in our office in Donabate, North Dublin
- full time working hours are 09h00 – 17h30 Monday – Thursday (17h00 finish on Friday) however flexibility may be required during busy periods
- dynamic & exciting industry and work environment
- education & training opportunities
- initially this is a contract position but it may lead to a permanent job